Tuesday, October 13, 2009

$1,000,000 of LIFE INSURANCE

Why do you need $1,000,000 of Life Insurance?

Many people will never earn $1M, so why do we even think of having $1M of life insurance? I can imagine the smirk on your face right now.

Well, if you really want to know why, please read on...

There are many reasons why people do not see the need because of their self limiting beliefs and past experience (bad) with insurance agents.

They "think" ...

1) It will be very expensive to buy this insurance!
2) It is unnecessary and redundant.
3) My spouse will kill me for the money.
4) My kids will anger me to death as soon as possible.
5) The insurance company will not pay and give all sorts of excuses.
6) I am not worth a million bucks!
7) Why do I need $1M after I am gone? I am single and without a family!
8) I am already a multi millionaire, so I don't need a $1M insurance policy.
9) I don't care and I am not interested, "die die lor..."
10) I trust God, I do not need any insurance.

My answers will be revealed to you when we meet... : ) 

No comments: